Direction to the Center
Tianjin Binhai Airport services mainly the Far East and domestic China, but has some connection from Europe. It is connected to the city center with a modern subway. Tickets can be bought at machines. To the city center the price is presently 5 RMB.
Beijing National Airport connects globally. There is a direct bus to Tianjin city center. Tickets are around 100 RMB, payable only in cash. Trip duration is 2.5 to 3 hours, depending on the time of the day.
High-speed trains(CHSR and CRH) are fast (speed up to 350 km/hour) and the coverage on the east coast is very good. It is a good choice for travelling.
Tianjin Railway Station → East gate of Peiyangyuan Campus, TJU
(1) Metro Line 3：Tianjin Railway Station → TianTa
(2) Walk south along Weijin South Road to TianTa bus station.
(3) Bus 612/615：TianTa → East Gate of Peiyangyuan Campus, Tianjin University
Tianjin West Railway Station → East gate of Peiyangyuan campus, TJU
(1) Metro Line 1：Tianjin West Railway Station → HuaShanLi
(2) Bus 613：HuaShanLi → East gate of Peiyangyuan Campus, TJU
Tianjin Binhai International Airport → East gate of Peiyangyuan campus, TJU
(1) Metro line 2：Binhai International Airport → XiNanJiao
(2) Metro line 1：XiNanJiao → HuaShanLi
(3) Bus 613：HuaShanLi → East gate of Peiyangyuan campus, TJU
East gate of Weijin-Road Campus, TJU → East gate of Peiyangyuan Campus, TJU
(1) Walk north along Weijin South Road to QiLiTai bus station.
(2) Bus 615：QiLiTai → East gate of Peiyangyuan campus, TJU
(a) Taxies are only allowed to enter Peiyangyuan Campus through the South Gate, North Gate and Southeast Gate.
(b) Typical cost for taking a taxi to Peiyangyuan Campus：From Tianjin Railway Station, 90-120 RMB; From Tianjin West Railway Station, 120-150 RMB; From Binhai International Airport, 100-130 RMB.
(c) Another choice is to take Metro Line 1 to LiLou station, and then take a taxi to Peiyangyuan Campus. The taxi fare is about 30 RMB.